Ocean County Family Lawyers
Jeff J. Horn, Esq. was formerly Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney. He has been recognized by his peers as Best Lawyers 2016, Super Lawyers 2009 and 2011, and Rising Stars 2006 and 2007. He directs a staff of experienced divorce professionals who work together to provide a uniquely personal approach for our clients.
The legal team at Horn Law Group, LLC in Toms River, NJ offers legal services for all areas of family law, including litigation, negotiation and mediation of divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, domestic violence, visitation, grandparent visitation, co-habitation/palimony disputes and domestic partnerships issues.
As a premier group of Ocean County family lawyers, our team is knowledgeable about the legal system and we’re dedicated to helping local families make healthy and happy decisions.
Here’s just a quick look at what the family lawyers at Horn Law Group, LLC typically handle:
- Divorce: At Horn Law Group, LLC, we know that most divorces can be tough and are not amicable. Our legal team is capable of handling divorce mediation, child custody matters, and the distribution of debts and assets after a marriage. Our adherence to collaborative divorce best practices allows our clients to reach agreements on tough conflicts while minimizing the consequences and costs.
- Alimony: Alimony disputes are rarely simple or stress-free, and our Ocean County family lawyers know that. We’ll help you and your former partner work through your dispute while mitigating aggressive emotions.
- Domestic Violence: The legal system has come a long way with protecting the victims of domestic violence, but our legal team believes that it still takes a special group of empathetic, experienced, and capable legal experts to assist victims through the legal process. We handle all types of domestic violence, including, but not limited to, assault, harassment, sexual abuse, stalking, and other cases of physical and emotional abuse directed at children and/or partners in the home.
- Child Custody and Child Support: Divorces are supposed to be between two adults, but when there are kids involved, it can be difficult to distinguish between what’s best for the parents and what’s best for the children. Our Ocean County family lawyers can help parents navigate this tricky process — and put their kids first. From visitation schedules to investment plans for the child’s post-high school education, our work focuses on the emotional, psychological and financial needs of your child(ren).
- Family Visitation: Even if you don’t have custody of a child, you can still apply for visitation rights as a relative or past caretaker of the child.
- Family Court Appeals: At Horn Law Group, LLC, we recognize that the first decision isn’t always the best decision when it comes to family law. If we truly believe that your case was ruled unjustly, we’ll be ready to appeal the case to the Appellate Division of the New Jersey Superior Court.
Our full service representation handles all aspects of family law, including litigation, negotiation, and mediation. We also offer “unbundled” services to assist clients that require specific legal tasks, performed at their direction, and at a defined cost.
For more information about our services, give us a call today at 732-736-9300.